[vlc-devel] Project Idea

Shaleen Shah shaleen.shah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 07:31:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am doing masters in Computer Science and I need to complete one
project as a MS requirement. I am planning to graduate in December
2007 and hence I have four months to work on this project as full time
work. As part of my project I will have write down report as well and
hence I would be able to make documentation. I am highly interested in
some network protocol development kind of work but not limited to
this.

   I want to work on a project which involves 20-30%research and 70-80%
development. I want to work to create one module which can fit easily
into existing system so that I don't have to bother about entire
libraries. My preference would be to involve my self in a project
which requires some optimization or data structure understanding.

   I found "RTCP support" as one of the MiniProject ideas. I was
wondering that whether it has been already implemented? If not then
can I be part of it?

 I really appreciate if you have more project ideas on which I can
work on. I would like to work using C and/or C++  as programming
language.

Regards,
Shaleen