[vlc-devel] How Do The Developers Build Win32 Releases?

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 17:53:20 CEST 2007

Hi Bill,

Although Cygwin has a very nice interface and an
update capability it does not support gettext-0.16.1
which is required by the vlc build process.
I have asked the cygwin dev group for some proven
working install instructions since there is no mirror
for Cygwin that has the gettext-0.16.1 but I am still
waiting for an answer. I asked the question two days
ago (Saturday).

Regards,
-Tony Anecito
Founder, MyUniPortal