[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r21540 (pdherbemont)

Damien Fouilleul damien.fouilleul at laposte.net
Tue Aug 28 10:52:32 CEST 2007

For those who didn't follow my commits regarding optimizations, you can
now specify the following on configure:

(omited), --enable-optimizations, --enable-optimizations=speed: turn on
optimizations for faster speed (basically -03)
--enable-optimizations=size: turn on optimizations for smaller size
(basically -Os)
--enable-optimizations=no, --disable-optimizations: disable
optimizations (basically -O0)

Damien