[vlc-devel] Crash on Mac OS X

Herman Meerlo herman at service2media.com
Wed Aug 29 08:25:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to inform you that the latest svn version crashes on the
Mac. The problem is in /modules/gui/macosz/playlist.m. I don't know the
exact solution because I don't know the code very well but there is a
missing parameter on line 1091and 1049 where playlist_Control is called.
An extra parameter is needed when using PLAYLIST_VIEWPLAY (it needs an
item and a node, only an item is given). I added an extra NULL parameter
and then it worked but I don't know if that was the correct solution.
Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Herman