[vlc-devel] Crash on Mac OS X

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Wed Aug 29 13:29:10 CEST 2007

Hello Herman,

Thanks for your report.

The Mac OS X current work is quite suspended because of my latest
work on it. This may be a shame...

But please stay tuned. I do plan to merge my work [1] before the end
of the week.

However my current work is ambitious and probably a bit silly. I
decided to use only libvlc code. So we loose features and we have a
much less robust code base (young and less tested). I also do believe
that the code is much more simple (much less lines of code). So it is
a good opportunity to jump in for new comer and give an hand.

Pierre.

[1] http://git.videolan.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc-
soc.git;a=shortlog;h=pdherbemont_branch