[vlc-devel] V4L2 & ALSA

Richard Hosking richard at hovis.net
Wed Aug 29 17:43:38 CEST 2007

Ok, I knew I would answer my own question just after
posting :-)

I have added:-

  VLC_ADD_LDFLAGS([v4l2],[-lasound -lm -ldl])

near the end of the v4l2 section in the configure.ac
file and all seems to be well.

I'm not sure if this should have some additional
checking around it (ie if ALSA support is present).

Richard.