[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23422 (dionoea)

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Sat Dec 1 18:05:36 CET 2007

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007, Subversion daemon wrote:
> Factorise the Video Control code. List all available controls in debug messages. Add a callback to update those we already support on the flag (doesn't work properly yet, it might need a restart or something and people on #v4l aren't really helpfull).

Richard, could you have a look at that update issue? I'm kind of
clueless here.
To update values on the fly, you need to use something like:

vlc -vvv --color --no-audio -I rc v4l2://

And then issue the following rc command:
@v4l2 v4l2-saturation 1

Else I'll try to spam #v4l until someone answers :D

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea