[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23422 (dionoea)

Richard Hosking richard at hovis.net
Sat Dec 1 19:30:44 CET 2007

Interesting..  first of all my webcam does not support
the setting of hue so if the value is -1 then
VideoControl probably should just return SUCCESS and
not cause a fail.  As you can see in the attached output
this causes my webcam to not start.

Not sure why I am getting lots of Saturation and
4 Gains from the VideoControlList function whereas
I would at least expect to see Brightness, Contrast
etc... a quick glance at your code looks ok.. all I
can think of at the moment is maybe a buggy driver
but I will keep experimenting.

Will have a play with the rc interface now.

Richard.