[vlc-devel] Does JVLC crash? (For JVLC programmers)

lazydog at free.fr lazydog at free.fr
Wed Dec 12 20:43:14 CET 2007

Victor, Rafael,

Sorry to inform you that jvlc has another half time programmer :-)

I am working on the win32 side.

We have a lot of work to do to keep synchronized with the ever changing
VLC trunk :-) and less time to do it.

The work is planned but we are a bit late and I hope littlejohn will be back
soon.

Filippo, can you hear me ?

By the way, we can work on your problem or at least try to understand it and
take it into account :-).

Victor, you can send private mail with more details.

Regards,

Philippe.