[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23563 (ileoo)

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi
Thu Dec 13 08:48:52 CET 2007

On ke 12. joulukuuta 2007 18:16:36, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> I am not really happy with that change...
> Why not using the InputManager ?

Now that you mention, it seems good idea to use inputChanged from
MainInputManager. I looked MediaInfoDialog as an example for myself, and
it seems to do that polling stuff, so I didn't think that there was
correct signal to connect on that matter.

--
Ilkka Ollakka
A budget is just a method of worrying before you spend money, as well