[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23563 (ileoo)

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Dec 13 18:14:54 CET 2007

On Thu, Dec 13, 2007, Ilkka Ollakka wrote :
> On ke 12. joulukuuta 2007 18:16:36, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> > I am not really happy with that change...
> > Why not using the InputManager ?
> >

> Now that you mention, it seems good idea to use inputChanged from
> MainInputManager. I looked MediaInfoDialog as an example for myself, and
> it seems to do that polling stuff, so I didn't think that there was
> correct signal to connect on that matter.
> as afterward.
Then the MediaInfoDialog is wrong too. But that is funman's fault ;)

However, what I am concerned is that I am not sure the art comes at the
same time as the "item changed" event.

Then, Maybe the best is to let the InputManager emit the signal 'new
covert art' and connect the playlist AND the bg AND the MediaInfo to get
connected to it. And not add callbacks on the items status in every
class...

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf