[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23620 (gbazin)

Rémi Denis-Courmont rdenis at simphalempin.com
Sat Dec 15 13:53:44 CET 2007

Le Saturday 15 December 2007 14:15:20 Gildas Bazin, vous avez écrit :
> No offence but I still consider the qt4 interface pretty much unusable.
> It might have more features and eye candy than the wx one but it is
> still far from being as stable (e.g. the embedded video mode just
> doesn't work properly, etc...).

Oh I never claimed that Qt4 was production-ready. Heck, I do have a bunch of
pretty nasty Qt4 interface open bugs reported under my name.

At least, it's "actively maintained", while Wx is at best "reactively
compile-fixed".

As for  "perfectly working", I don't know what functional specification you
have for WxWidgets, but I have got to doubt the fullscreen hotkey, screwing
localization and deadlocking when the playlist changes fast count
as "features".

http://www.remlab.net/