[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23620 (gbazin)

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sat Dec 15 17:25:46 CET 2007

On Sat, Dec 15, 2007, Gildas Bazin wrote :
> No offence but I still consider the qt4 interface pretty much unusable.
> It might have more features and eye candy than the wx one but it is
> still far from being as stable (e.g. the embedded video mode just
> doesn't work properly, etc...).
Help is welcome.

> And even if the qt4 interface was usable, I would still consider the wx
> interface worth keeping as a simple / minimal looking interface.
I don't really see the difference in minimality between qt4 in its basic
mode and wx.

As far as the forum and users says, Unicode is still oftenly broken by
wx, right-to-left language too and the focus for the hotkeys is still
unfixed. The slider doesn't behave correctly.

Thanks for the support for my work, this is always nice.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
Y a des fois je me demande pourquoi je me casse le cul...