[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23593 (hovis)

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 23:53:59 CET 2007

I am about 80% done with the MPEG2 stuff.  I'll probably get to the last bits in the next couple of days, pending Christmastime social obligations.  I split out some of the YUV rawvideo code in order to share it with MPEG2 access2 submodule (mainly card configuration parameters).  Hopefully I didn't break anything.

I was going to do the tuner freq stuff, but if you're already under way I'll hold off.  Were you going to incorporate channel tables for the different countries or are you going to do a simple set frequency like in previous modules?

Also, I thought DVB cards were handled by the DVB module...

-Dennis