[vlc-devel] VLC Dropping Frames

Viral viral at allaboutif.com
Tue Dec 18 13:18:45 CET 2007

Hi,

Please check following in following order :
* Make sure you have latest release of vlc. (to best of my knowledge,
this issue was present since long time and has been improved)
* Play media file on local machine and confirm normal play.
* Make sure server is running with proper installation (looks like
packet is damaged).
* Try to dump it and than play it (to verify correct streaming part.)

Hope this helps,

Viral