[vlc-devel] Merry Christmas to the JVLC & VLC Teams

Ahmad Hamadallah ahmdprog at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 00:55:05 CET 2007

Hi Tony,

Again, many thanks to everyone participating in JVLC. I hope in the coming
months I will spend some time to work heavily on JVLC.
As you noticed and using your application. don't forget that people don't
like to run dll(native) at client side.(security issue). And I really
surprise that Sun are really sleeping about Multimedia support for java. I
would like to suggest project of building JVM with multimedia support (VLC)
it will be really great project.

Anyhow, many thanks to JVLC developers.
Regards,
Ahmad Hamadallah.