[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r23893 (courmisch)

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 28 17:12:44 CET 2007

Am 27.12.2007 um 23:35 schrieb Rémi Denis-Courmont:
> See I would REMOVE this, but every second developper claim the mmap
> access is broken (without any further explanations), which makes me
> think it should stay there.

Sorry, I should have been a bit more verbose here:

mmap simply crashes on OS X, which is why I disabled it a few days ago.

There are 2 backtraces on paste.v.o: <http://paste.videolan.org/2879>

These can easily be reproduced by opening any file on Mac OS X (not
related to intel or ppc architectures or OS versions).

Hope this helps. Ping me, if you need more details or access to an OS
X machine for testing.

Regards,
Felix