[vlc-devel] opening a playlist file crashes vlc also in 32 bits config

Gilles Sabourin gilles.sabourin at free.fr
Mon Dec 31 13:19:45 CET 2007

Raphael,

I thank you to have taken on your time to explain to me. This makes me
understand 2 things :
- I do not percept well your organization and your activities. I believed that
the mailing list was the reflect of your works, in real time. That is not the
case.
- I am not so helpful in warning you about problems that I am only getting a
small view; I could not imagine you were working on the vlc event motor...

By now, I'll try to avoid to pollute your mailing-list.

Thanks,
Gilles