[vlc-devel] resolved this problem

gauchy gauchy at 163.com
Thu Feb 8 08:47:16 CET 2007

在 2007-02-08四的 03:12 -0200,Iuri Diniz写道:
> Are you using directfb over fb? Have you tried with x11?
> put on your directfbrc ($HOME/.directfb /etc/directfbrc)
> {{{
>
> system=x11
>
> }}}
>
> if this doesn't work it's because you don't have a suitable x11 backend.
>
> You can find your backends by getting the contents one of those dirs:
>
> /usr/lib/directfb-0.9.24/systems/
> /usr/lib/directfb-0.9.25.1/systems/
> /usr/lib/directfb/systems/
> /usr/local/lib/directfb/systems/
>
> if you have almost one libdirectfb_sdl.[???] you have, in this case, the
> sdl backend.
>
> fb is the default backend
>
> I only use gdb with the default backend (fb) when I'm on another
> computer doing ssh to host machine.

Now I uninstall my vlc and recompile it, but don't install, run in the
source directory with "./vlc", this time I can get the information I
printed.the reason is vlc used  .so files before I installed, so
whatever I modified, of course no difference to me!
 thanks
                     gauchy