[vlc-devel] [Patch] Mac OS X gui: Make the movie window's size changes animated

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Sun Feb 11 15:25:38 CET 2007

Hi,

This patch makes movie window's size changing animated (à la
Quicktime player).

To do that we have to override NSWindow's zoom: function. Here my
proposition is to make the VLCEmbeddedWindow an NSWindow subclass.

The changes in the MainMenu.nib are:
- Make VLCEmbeddedWindow a NSWindow subclass
- Change the voutWindow custom class to VLCEmbeddedWindow
- Connect the voutWindow's outlets
- Reconnect the VLCMain's o_embedded_window to the voutWindow

I have chosen to split the patch in two. First the diff on /modules/
gui/macosx/, then the diff on MainMenu.nib.

Pierre.