[vlc-devel] Re: [Patch] Mac OS X gui: Make the movie window's size changes animated

Felix Paul Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Mon Feb 12 22:50:37 CET 2007

Hey Pierre,

I would just like to acknowledge your patch. It's a pretty nice idea
and something I wanted for quite some time. Additionally, this will
get us a step further to support to-be-announced features of future
Darwin releases you may now know about yet.

My day job really challenges me this week, so I won't be able to have
a detailed look at your patches until next Sunday. Be assured, that
I'll come back to you then in case that no other OSX dev responds to
your mail.

Best regards,
Felix

--