[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r18807 (md)

Damien Fouilleul damien.fouilleul at laposte.net
Mon Feb 12 11:55:36 CET 2007

i was thinking of partial solution, especially for LibVLC users (such as
activex, mozilla, etc...), whereby they would have to pass a specific
argument in argv[1] in UTF8 format, such as "--utf8-args", this would
indicate whether the following arguments are UTF8 compliant or not. if
this arguments is not seen as the first argument, then the LibVLC would
call 'FromLocale' on all arguments internally, which would happen for
VLC app.

Damien