[vlc-devel] Re: RTCP reports

Mallikharjuna Reddy (NAVT) ymreddy at ssdi.sharp.co.in
Tue Feb 13 08:05:30 CET 2007

Hi Jean-Paul Saman,

Thanks for the information.

We downloaded the latest source code from LIVE555 site and modified the
function incomingReportHandler1() in RTCP.cpp file. We added the logging
functionality in this file. We compiled the LIVE555 source and kept the new
libliveMedia.a file in \cygwin\usr\win32\live.com\liveMedia\ directory. We
re-compiled VLC, but still observed that logging is not happening/is not
being called in this RTCP.cpp file.

Any inputs on this.

Thanks and Regards
Y. Mallikharjuna Reddy