[vlc-devel] VLC-svn RTSP server randomly crash h264 stream, on rtsp client connect

xxcv xxcv07 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 18:15:10 CET 2007

xxcv wrote:

>> vlc-svn RTSP server crashed on client connect when server is started
>> at first time or, appears to be randomly crashing (reported on my
>> last post).

Tested with VLC-svn r19011.
Please see attached updated debug msg for crashes when inputs are
h264.mov and h264.mkv

There seems to be some problems on AAC audio stream (audio is lost,
video remains ok) after RTSP client made seeking, also seek bar did not
update to correct position.

    faad warning: Unexpected channel configuration change

Regards,
xxcv