[vlc-devel] Re: Testing VLC-svn r19007

xxcv xxcv07 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:18:32 CET 2007

xxcv wrote:

> vlc-svn RTSP server crashed on client connect when server is started
> at first time or, appears to be randomly crashing (reported on my last
> post).

It seems like vlc-svn is having problems loading plugins or preferences
config files.
I've vlc-svn RTSP server crashing 3 times on client connect, after
deleting vlc config directory
"C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\vlc"
RTSP server crash on client connect problem is gone, but it reappears
after a new vlc-svn build is run for first time and having not deleted
the vlc config directory.

Also I've noticed after preferences has been saved, preferences are not
loaded correctly (or saved or maybe corrupt) at the next vlc startup.

Regards,
xxcv