[vlc-devel] Re: latest teletext patch

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Tue Jan 16 15:59:54 CET 2007

As a matter of fact this would be a bug in the blend filter. You see
the subpictures have no boundaries (theoretically). That's because in
VLC they are not by definition linked to another picture. The problem
here is actually in the blend routine that blends a subpicture into
the destination videopicture.

I'll try and see if I can find the problem.

DJ