[vlc-devel] [streaming] error mux ts

Alexandre PELLETIER pelletie at cs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Jan 18 09:57:24 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to stream something via udp, and i have got some errors. Such
as :

[Media: bip] main private error: no sout mux module matched "ts"
[Media: bip] stream_out_standard private error: no suitable sout mux
module for `udp/ts://<ip_address>:1234'
[Media: bip] main demuxer error: no id3 module matched "any"

I used the telnet interface with this output :

setup bip output
#duplicate{dst=display,dst=std{access=udp,mux=ts,dst=<ip_address>:1234}}

I didn't find the module, that i have to enable, so the sout mux can be
found ..

Thx for your help.