[vlc-devel] Re: Compiling VLC 0.8.5 identical to the windows binary - update

Fleming Lampi lampi at informatik.uni-mannheim.de
Tue Jan 30 16:32:29 CET 2007

oops - I forgot to paste in the changed lines - here they are:

/*
** MinGW headers do not declare those
*/
static const GUID CATID_SafeForInitializing = { 0x7DD95802, 0x9882,
0x11CF, {0x9F, 0xA9, 0x00, 0xAA, 0x00, 0x6C, 0x42, 0xC4}};
/*extern const CATID CATID_SafeForInitializing; //commented out for
bugfixing */
static const GUID CATID_SafeForScripting = { 0x7DD95801, 0x9882, 0x11CF,
{0x9F, 0xA9, 0x00, 0xAA, 0x00, 0x6C, 0x42, 0xC4}};
/*extern const CATID CATID_SafeForScripting; //commented out for
bugfixing */

--
M.Sc. Fleming Lampi

Universität Mannheim
Praktische Informatik IV (Computer science IV)
A5,6  Raum B227
D-68159 Mannheim

Tel: +49 621 181 2411
Fax: +49 621 181 2601