[vlc-devel] Seen in the forum. Job proposition

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Jun 28 23:47:25 CEST 2007

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007, Isaac Biodun Osunkunle wrote :
>    I find this quite interesting, and I have a lot of experience with
>    broadcast quality capture cards. However I will like to ask if there is a
>    need to discuss this (or it may have been discussed) with any other
>    interested person on the project.
I think you should discuss with jpsaman before he goes on holidays
(saturday) because he answered on the forum. But he has a lot of work,
IIRC those days, so that might not be too much of an issue.
Well, anyway, mailing him and discussing with him would be a great idea.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/