[vlc-devel] Re: Trying to make a Fink package (Mac machine)

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Thu May 3 21:17:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

On 3 mai 07, at 20:59, lavigne at getphuture.com wrote:

> Here is the errors I got and I am seeking any informations / tips
> that could help me please : http://paste.videolan.org/1774
> The current disabled options such as wxwindows are kind of unsolved
> problems at the moment with its current fink packages

You could try to add a "-framework Cocoa" in the LDFLAGS . There is
some cocoa code in the core VLC code, which is used to run VLC
without  the macosx gui module. I intend to remove this dependency
during my SoC project.

There are also some assumptions that #ifdef __APPLE__ equals Cocoa in
the VLC code that might cause you troubles. Don't hesitate to report
I'll be happy to fix those.

Good luck,

Pierre.