[vlc-devel] Re: Vlm and libvlc-- please respond

Andrew Stone stondage123 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 02:07:07 CEST 2007

Thanks Filippo. I'm going to start working on that. If the developer originally planning on doing it has made any progress already I can take it over if he is too busy, as my work plans to pay me to fix it, and I have time to do it. I can then contribute the updated vlm code back to the vlc community.

Cheers,
Andrew