[vlc-devel] Re: Vlm and libvlc-- please respond

Filippo Carone filippo at carone.org
Mon May 14 22:40:36 CEST 2007

Andrew Stone ha scritto:
> Thanks Filippo. I'm going to start working on that. If the developer
> originally planning on doing it has made any progress already I can
> take it over if he is too busy, as my work plans to pay me to fix it,
> and I have time to do it. I can then contribute the updated vlm code
> back to the vlc community.

Hi Andrew,
I created a branch at

svn://svn.videolan.org/vlc/branches/0.9.0-vlm

which contains the missing vlm functions. If it is fine for you, you may
start on working on this branch, and as soon as you report that the vlm
code is ready to be merged, we will merge the branch into trunk again.

Tell me if you have any doubts,
Cheers,
Filippo