[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r20176 (jpsaman)

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Fri May 18 16:32:57 CEST 2007

Le vendredi 18 mai 2007, Subversion daemon a écrit :
> r20176 | jpsaman | 2007-05-18 14:51:33 +0200 (Fri, 18 May 2007) | 1
> line Changed paths:
>    M /trunk/Makefile.am
>
> oops me being stupid, forgot this part
>
>  > http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/changeset/20176

I am really really really BORED with you recommitting stuff that is
known and noted to be broken and/or non-sensical. Yet AGAIN.

That you make money out of VLC is not a good reason to despise and waste
my free time. Do you have any idea of how many hours of my time is sunk
into maintaining the build system?

I've had enough of this. Have fun maintaining the build system, because
I will not be paying any attention to it as of now. We shall see the
sorrier state of VLC in a few months.

Without regards,