[vlc-devel] SIP for VLC

Carinhas, Alexandre M alexandre.carinhas at pt.verizonbusiness.com
Tue Nov 6 17:21:05 CET 2007

Hi Guys,

I have to develop based on VLC a full SIP Client and Server, I'm a
little rusty with my programming skills but trying to catch up. Can you
point me to the best place to start or if there are already ongoing SIP
projects that you could point me to?

Thanks,
Alexandre

Verizon Portugal, Sociedade Unipessoal Lda. - Sociedade por Quotas Pessoa Colectiva/Matricula na - Conservatoria do Registo Comercial de Cascais: 504999532 - Capital Social: EUR.7.942.500,00 - Sede Social: Quinta da Fonte, Edificio D. Pedro I, Piso 1-Ala B, 2770-071 Paco de Arcos, Portugal