[vlc-devel] SIP for VLC

Carinhas, Alexandre M alexandre.carinhas at pt.verizonbusiness.com
Wed Nov 7 11:32:51 CET 2007

Hi Rémi, I think I explained myself badly. What I need to do is an IPTV kind of like service using SIP instead of RTSP, I will not be using it for VOIP. Do you think it will still be that dificult?I'm not a professional programmer and I do need to understand at this point if this is a Doable thing for me or a task for an advance programmer.

Thanks