[vlc-devel] building with java bindings

Diego Sanchez Gallo dsgallo at larc.usp.br
Wed Nov 7 16:45:13 CET 2007

Hi Victor,

thanks for the answer! I have tried one time to compile jVLC on linux but
didn't have too much success in making the VLM working... but now that I
know that it worked for you, and what is your environment, I will give it
another try ;-)

Thanks for all the help. I'm a little bit busy this days but as soon as I
can build the environment and do some tests I will write in the list with
the results... or other questions... ;-)

Cheers,
Diego