[vlc-devel] libvlc_new arguments?

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 00:36:14 CEST 2007

I use the --pluging-path to specify the path for the
dlls for my Java application. It is very important
when doing web start installs for vista where the
security rules for vista for web start require the
dlls to be installed in a specific directory path.

Regards,
-Tony

--- Damien Fouilleul <Damien.Fouilleul at laposte.net>