[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r21781 (funman)

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Sep 5 19:57:06 CEST 2007

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007, Rafaël Carré wrote :
> fixed, if we don't care using theme icons for some widgets (qmenubar,
> qdockwdiget etc..)
Ok. Then we don't really care. But I may mistake.
Those are also icons for the default buttons, but we don't use them
because of i18n problems.

Anyway, we have to decide if we do care or not. If we don't, the fix is
cool, and we can use the dockable things. If we do, we just don't use
QDockWidgets but are force to make ugly hacks.

My opinion is that QDocking the playlist would be better than doing what
we do now, since it can help people to put their playlist on the
left/right/under/unstacked according the way they like it.
Also it may simplify the code and not reinvent the wheel.

> and i don't even know if there is a look difference between user defined
> theme & gnome default theme.
>
> btw the default fallback theme in qt4 should be "hicolor" and not "gnome".
Why that?

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf