[vlc-devel] Releases plan?

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Thu Sep 13 19:19:41 CEST 2007

Hi there,

What about preparing a release with the current 0.9.0-svn? That mean branching
the trunk. Put a 0.9.0-pre1 on the remote servers, and fixing the bugs... But
don't we have already planed that for the 15 september feature freeze?

On the Mac OS X side, we won't be ready to ship the new VLC.app that uses the
framework for that feature freeze, thus for 0.9.0. However I hope we'll have
something for 0.9.1. Unless of course 0.9.0 is postponed which is not good.

My two cents,

Pierre.

PS: I am still on holidays until next week.