[vlc-devel] Patches to add support for speex codec in RTP

Hawkins, William - AES Will.Hawkins at itt.com
Thu Sep 13 19:45:49 CEST 2007

I have modified the comments in speex.c and attached the updated patch file to the ticket I created in the trac system.

I don't understand your question regarding speex frame boundaries. Please ask again and I will do my best to answer. I believe that the draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex may change. However, I do not believe that it will change in a way that significantly impacts this patch. Moreover, the code that would be affected by changes to the draft are confined to rtp.c and speex.c. The demux code would not need to change.

I look forward to your continued comments.
Will