[vlc-devel] up-to-date version of vlc.spec AND/OR packaging information

Gildas Fargeas gfargeas at irisa.fr
Wed Apr 2 11:15:47 CEST 2008

Hi,
i'd like to package my custom version of VLC 0.8.6d. I made several
modifications in streamout modules and in wxwidgets module. Where can i
find an uptodate (.. for the 0.8.6..) version of vlc.spec (because the
version in the source correspond to vlc 0.8.0 ! )
As the vlc trunk tree is now 0.9.0, i cannot find packaging information
about previous version!
How do you guys do to package vlc (at least in .deb) ?
Thank you in advance,

G.F.

PS: No need to tell me to update the version of vlc i'm working with plzz.