[vlc-devel] VLC Phonon Backend: some news

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Wed Apr 2 12:43:47 CEST 2008

On Apr 2, 2008, at 6:57 AM, Tanguy Krotoff wrote:
> Hello there
>
> So besides some bugs, I managed to get VLC Phonon backend to work.
> It uses VLC 0.9 (development version) and its API libvlc.

Cool:)

I did have a quick look at the code and I have some comments:

//FIXME why libvlc_media_list_view_event_manager() does not take a
libvlc_exception_t?

All _event_manager() functions don't take exceptions as argument,
because they can never fail. And with this convention it's a bit
easier to use that function IMO.

//FIXME why there is no libvlc_media_list_player_event_manager()?

oh! nice catch.

Pierre.