[vlc-devel] Screen capture module for Mac OS X

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 6 22:55:28 CEST 2008

Hello there,

First of all, thanks a lot for your patch as it this solves future
compatibility issues due QuickDraw's deprecation. We will take care of
the correct linking.

Your 2nd patch was correctly formatted to retain your authorship, but
please send it in an attached file (you can create it by running $
(GITCOMMAND_PLUS_OPTIONS) > yourfile.patch). Without sending your
patch as a file, we won't be able to apply it (line break issues, etc.).

Thanks,
Felix