[vlc-devel] commit: Fix RTSP server ( Rafaël Carré )

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi
Fri Apr 11 13:32:20 CEST 2008

On pe 11. huhtikuuta 2008 20:07:54, Remi Denis-Courmont wrote:
> This is plain wrong. Go read the spec and fix the broken players.
>
> Range: 0 is play from START, not from NOW.

rfc 2326 section 3.6 tells that now-constant in ntp is allowed for live
feeds, do dumping request if it had Range-header was plain wrong
allready.

It should handle correctly that Range-header according to specs, if it's
checked.

--
Ilkka Ollakka
"If we were meant to fly, we wouldn't keep losing our luggage."