[vlc-devel] [patches][ActiveX] FF plugin compatibility

Anthony Loiseau thannoy at actech-innovation.com
Fri Apr 11 18:34:21 CEST 2008

I have no midl with me, sorry.
But I think I could get one on msdnaa at least since I am student and
since it is not for commercial use.

I will try to get it next week to compile those files. Waiting one week
should not be a problem since it will just delay availability of firsts
patches (by not exporting them to ActiveX API) and should not break
anything.

regards,
Anthony Loiseau