[vlc-devel] Lip Synchronization Problem

Amaresh Ram Amaresh.Ram at lntinfotech.com
Thu Apr 24 06:20:15 CEST 2008

Jean,

I am getting this problem with libmpeg2 decoder. I am yet to move to DSP
decoder.

regards/Amaresh

             Jean-Paul Saman
             <jpsaman at videolan
             .org>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  Mailing list for VLC media player
             vlc-devel-bounces         developers <vlc-devel at videolan.org>
             @videolan.org                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/23/2008 10:02          Re: [vlc-devel] Lip Synchronization
             PM                        Problem

             Please respond to
             Mailing list for
             VLC media player
                developers
             <vlc-devel at videol
                  an.org>

Amaresh Ram wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using VLC-0.8.6a on TI Davinci platform. Everything is working fine
> but I am observing the lip synchronization problem. I am not much
familiar
> about the lip-synchronization implementation. Can somebody help me to
> resolve this problem?

Problem is likely to be in your DSP decoder.

Gtz
Jean-Paul Saman.