[vlc-devel] Lip Synchronization Problem

Vicente Jiménez googuy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:27:16 CEST 2008

Are you decoding mpeg2 with the ARM procesor inside the TI davinci?

In this case, it could be that this procesor don't have enought power. Just
that.

By the way, I'm really interested in any kind of porting to TI davinci. I
think this is is very important to have an embedded mutimedia solution. And
the openess and power of the Texas Instruments daVinci plateform is very
interesting.

regards
vicente