[vlc-devel] One week to 0.9.0 release

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont at free.fr
Sun Aug 10 14:02:52 CEST 2008

On Aug 10, 2008, at 1:03 PM, Dennis van Amerongen wrote:

> Perhaps it's better to only tag/release win32 as source code for now
> if we need to stick to the timed release and as mentioned do an item
> in the NEWS asking for more win32 maintainers/developers.

Well, I do agree here. We could perfectly release sooner or later for
the different platform. But it seems that only vlc/Mac OS X is working
well.

Anyway there is not that much tickets left, and fixing them in a week
should be feasible. We just need some developer interest here. If it
takes more than a week to fix I guess this will takes forever to fix :(

jb, what do you think?

Pierre.