[vlc-devel] libvlc_video_take_snapshot: strange behaviour

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 21:10:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

I use libvlc_video_take_snapshot with a complete path and filename
(ex: c:\snapshot.jpg). When I call it takes a snapshot fine and saves
it there no problem. But if I engage the magnify filter and then call
libvlc_video_take_snapshot it takes a snapshot to the default dir,
filename, filenaming scheme and format specified in the config. It
seems to completly ignore the argument. If I then disengage the
magnify filter and take a snapshot it now reverts to my specified path
name.

I am using 0.9.0 2008-08-11 on win32.

Jacques Boileau