[vlc-devel] RE : libvlc howto change pitch vmem, also; what about libvlc_new() lock?

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 15:04:40 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 3:11 AM, brezhoneg1 <brezhoneg1 at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> [...]

How can I find the size of the video clip before hitting the play
button?  Then there wouldn't be a layer of software resizing... which
for certain there is at this time.

Is there a simple sample of source to just return like
size(width/height), codec names(shrug), wheter there is audio or not,
total play time?  The function to get the length only seemed to result
non zero after starting to play.